No products in the cart
First Call July 2, 2020
- S&P 500 futures are up 0.7%
- S&P DeMark Sequential Countdown on day 11 of 13
- S&P bullish sentiment is at 85% and Nasdaq bullish sentiment is at 93% (extreme)
- I examine the miscalculation in the unemployment rate over the past couple months
- European markets firmer, following broad strength in Asia.
- Treasuries not doing much.
- The dollar is weaker against the euro and sterling, little changed on yen cross.
- Gold up 0.3%
- WTI crude up 0.8%.