No products in the cart
First Call July 21, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.7% in Tuesday morning trading after US equities finished mostly higher on Monday on the back of a big rally in growth and momentum plays following their underperformance last week.
- Stimulus and vaccine optimism the widely cited drivers behind the latest push higher.
- Asian markets higher overnight with Australia and Hong Kong the standouts, each up over 2%.
- European markets seeing a broad rally.
- Treasuries are unchanged to a bit weaker at the short end.
- Dollar a touch firmer vs both yen and euro but lagging sterling again.
- Gold up 0.6%.
- WTI crude up 2.9%.