No products in the cart
First Call July 24, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.3% in Friday morning trading, off worst levels.
- FANG group down for the sixth time in the last nine days on Thursday.
- Asian markets weaker overnight with China a notable decliner, down nearly 4%. Japan remained closed for a holiday.
- European markets under pressure. Treasuries are mostly weaker with more curve flattening.
- Dollar particularly soft on the yen cross while also weaker vs the euro.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 0.9%
- There will not be a Daily Note published today