No products in the cart
First Call July 28, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.2% after US equities finished higher on Monday with upside from growth and momentum factors following their recent underperformance.
- Asian equities mixed overnight with South Korea, China, and Hong Kong among the best performers while Australia and Japan lagged.
- European equities mostly lower, reversing earlier gains.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker.
- Dollar firmer vs euro but lagging yen after dollar index came under some additional pressure on Monday.
- Gold down 0.5%, Silver down 3%.
- WTI crude off 0.3%.