No products in the cart
First Call July 30, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.9%.
- Asian markets mixed overnight. Japan, Hong Kong, and China all finished lower while Australia, South Korea, and Taiwan saw gains.
- European markets under pressure. - WE WILL BE SENDING A EUROPEAN MARKET NOTE IN THE NEXT HOUR
- Treasuries are mostly stronger with the curve flattening.
- The dollar is firmer on the yen and euro crosses, but weaker vs sterling.
- Gold down 0.2% after finishing up for an eighth straight session on Wednesday. Silver down 3.5%.
- WTI crude down 1.5%.