No products in the cart
First Call July 31, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.3%
- Asian markets mostly weaker overnight with Japan and Australia the big decliners while China was the lone bright spot.
- European markets seeing good gains after the STOXX 600 fell the most in over a month on Thursday.
- Treasuries slightly firmer across the curve.
- Dollar a bit better vs yen and euro but dollar index on track for biggest monthly decline in a decade. DXY with Combo buy Countdown 13 today with Sequential on day 12/13. Bullish sentiment is extreme at 8% bulls.
- Gold up 1.5%. WTI crude up 1.0%.
- Add AMZN, FB, (double GOOGL), and AAPL as new shorts today on Trade Ideas Sheet. Will play for VWAP fade. Will be watching VWAP for breaks. 2% stop from entry.