No products in the cart
First Call July 6, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.1%
- Equity bullish sentiment is in the extreme zone and more upside DeMark sell Countdown exhaustion signals are closer
- Asian markets higher overnight with China the standout, up nearly 6%, its biggest one-day gain since 2015. Hong Kong up nearly 4%, while Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea also fared well. Australia the lone declined.
- European markets also seeing strong gains.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with some curve deepening.
- Dollar little changed vs yen but weaker vs euro and sterling.
- Gold down 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 0.2%.