No products in the cart
First Call July 8, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.15% after US equities finished lower in fairly uneventful trading on Tuesday with the S&P snapping a five-day winning streak.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with China extending its recent outperformance, though Japan ended down.
- European markets are weaker.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly firmer.
- Dollar little changed vs yen, a touch weaker against the euro while also slightly outperforming sterling.
- Gold up 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 0.2%.