No products in the cart
First Call And Some Extra Charts August 21, 2020
- TODAY'S FIRST CALL EXTRA MIGHT BE THE ONLY NOTE TODAY AS WE ARE MOVING TO NEW OFFICE
- S&P futures down 0.7% in Friday morning trading, near worst levels. US equities currently on track for a mixed performance this week with growth and momentum factors a standout while value and cyclicals have come under some pressure.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Hong Kong and South Korea the standouts while Australia was the lone declined.
- European markets mostly higher though upside limited.
- Treasuries mixed with the curve flattening.
- Dollar seeing good gains on the euro cross but not doing much vs yen.
- Gold down 1.3%.
- WTI crude down 1.4%.