No products in the cart
First Call And Some Extra Charts
- THERE WILL NOT BE A DAILY NOTE PUBLISHED TODAY - I ADDED SOME EXTRA CHARTS TO THIS NOTE. I WILL BE BACK LATER TODAY AND MIGHT SEND SOMETHING IF WARRANTED.
- S&P futures down 0.40%, after US equities finished mostly lower on Wednesday with the S&P 500 ending just off its worst levels for the session after hitting a new intraday record around midday.
- Asian markets weaker overnight with South Korea and Taiwan under outsized pressure while Japan, Hong Kong, and China all down at least 1%.
- European equities under pressure.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with some curve flattening.
- Dollar slightly better vs euro and weaker vs yen following yesterday's strength.
- Gold down 1.6%.
- WTI crude off 1.0%.