No products in the cart
First Call August 10, 2020
- Happy to report our power was restored after 6 days. Marriage doing fine.
- S&P futures are flat.
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with Australia and South Korea the big gainers. Hong Kong ended down while Japan was closed for a holiday.
- European markets posting modest gains.
- Treasuries little changed to a touch firmer in the belly of the curve.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and euro.
- Gold up 0.5% after finishing higher for a ninth straight week last week.
- WTI crude up 1.4%.