No products in the cart
First Call August 26, 2020
- S&P futures little changed after US equities were mostly higher on Tuesday, finishing near their best levels for the session. S&P and Nasdaq were both up for a fourth straight session though the market remained largely devoid of directional drivers.
- S&P and Nasdaq bullish sentiment remains extreme
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with China the notable laggard, down more than 1%.
- European markets are mixed to slightly higher.
- Treasuries weaker with yields up for a third straight day.
- Dollar firmer vs euro but weaker vs yen.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude little changed.