No products in the cart
First Call September 1, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.2% off highs.
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Taiwan and China among the standouts while Japan was little changed and Australia came under pressure.
- European markets mostly higher though upside limited.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with more curve steepening.
- Dollar softer on the major crosses but off worst levels.
- Gold up 0.9%.
- WTI crude up 1.1%.
- Look for a Currency Focus note out this morning - a lot going on there