No products in the cart
First Call September 11, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.7%, somewhat off best levels. However, major US market indices remain on track to post their second consecutive weekly loss.
- I added a note from my friend Todd Harrison with his experience and wisdom from 9/11
- Never Forget
- European equity markets narrowly mixed in quiet trade. Follows mixed Asian session.
- Treasuries are mostly weaker.
- Dollar weaker against the euro and sterling but little changed vs yen.
- Gold down 0.5%.
- WTI crude down 0.6% in somewhat choppy trading.