No products in the cart
First Call September 15, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.7%, near best levels, after US equities rallied on Monday on the back of better coronavirus vaccine headlines, a flurry of M&A activity.
- Lower high bounce in progress still my call
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with South Korea, China, and Taiwan among the better performers while Japan lagged.
- European markets are higher with the UK, Spain, and Italy among the standouts.
- Treasuries are mostly weaker.
- Dollar a bit better vs yen but lagging euro and sterling.
- Gold up 0.5%.
- WTI crude up 1.7%.