No products in the cart
First Call September 21, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.5% after the index finished at six-week lows last week and suffered its third straight weekly decline.
- Asian markets lower overnight with Hong Kong the big decliner, down over 2%. Japan was closed for a holiday.
- European markets under pressure, down over 2.5% with banks and travel and leisure names among the worst performers.
- Treasuries are mostly stronger with the curve flattening.
- Dollar stronger vs euro and sterling but weaker vs the yen.
- Gold down 1.1%. WTI crude off 2.3%.