No products in the cart
First Call September 8, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.2%, near worst levels, after US equities finished lower last week with the S&P and Nasdaq both snapping big five-week winning streaks.
- Asian equities higher overnight with Australia a standout, followed by Japan, South Korea, China, and Taiwan.
- European markets weaker after seeing strong gains on Monday.
- Treasuries firmer with some curve flattening.
- Dollar slightly better vs euro, little changed on yen cross.
- Sterling weakness still the big story in FX on the latest flare-up in Brexit concerns.
- Gold off 0.7%.
- WTI crude down 5.5% amid concerns about Saudi Arabia cut pricing for October sales.