No products in the cart
First Call Septemeber 24, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.35% after US equities came under renewed pressure on Wednesday with the S&P down the most in two weeks.
- Added a few extra charts on today's note - USD Index, Credit Spreads which are widening
- Asian markets hit overnight with South Korea, Taiwan, China, and Hong Kong all down over 1.5%. Japan fell by just over 1%.
- European equities lower.
- Treasuries mixed with some curve flattening.
- Dollar firmer vs yen and euro and still on track for big weekly gains.
- Gold down 0.3% after falling more than 2% yesterday with real yields highest in two months.
- WTI crude up 0.3%.
- Here is the link again from yesterday's webinar The passcode is 8kEt^r#z
- It's best to type it in vs cut and paste. It's case sensitive