No products in the cart
FIrst Call October 13th, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.1%, but off worst levels of the session in Tuesday morning trading.
- In addition, Nasdaq futures up 0.6%. Follows a sharp rally in US equities on Monday led by big tech stocks. Softbank could be back doing its options gamma game.
- Asian markets narrowly mixed overnight. China reversed earlier losses and eked out a gain, pushing market cap above $10T for the first time since 2015.
- European markets lower.
- Treasuries firmer with some flattening after the bond market was closed on Monday due to the Columbus Day holiday.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 1.7% after losing nearly 3% in the prior session.