No products in the cart
First Call October 15th, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.0%, a bit off worst levels, after US equities finished lower for a second straight day on Wednesday.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Hong Kong the big decliner, down more than 2%. Australia was the lone bright spot.
- European markets under pressure with most bourses down over 2%.
- Treasuries unchanged to firmer with some curve flattening.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.4%.
- WTI crude off 2.3%