No products in the cart
First Call October 23, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.2% in Friday morning trading after finishing higher on Thursday with value a big outperformer. Major US equity indexes currently on track for weekly losses.
- No new Erlanger ETS buy or sell signals
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan all higher but China under pressure, down more than 1%.
- European equities seeing good gains.
- Treasuries mostly weaker, with the curve extending its steepening trend.
- Dollar weaker on the yen and euro crosses.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude up 0.3%.