No products in the cart
First Call October 27, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.4% after US equities came under pressure to start the week on Monday with the S&P suffering its biggest pullback in over a month.
- I'm on Bloomberg TV today at 3:15pm ET with Abigail Doolittle on her options segment
- Asian markets mostly weaker overnight with Australia the worst performer while Japan was little changed and China up small. European markets mostly lower.
- Treasuries little changed after finding some reprieve from recent yield backup on Monday.
- Dollar weaker vs yen while little changed vs euro.
- Gold down 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 1.3% after falling more than 3% in the prior session.