No products in the cart
First Call October 28, 2020
- S&P futures down 1.4% after US equities finished mostly lower on Tuesday, extending Monday's selloff.
- A lot of new Erlanger buy and sell signals on the note
- Asian markets mixed overnight with China, Australia, and South Korea ending higher while Japan and Hong Kong were weaker.
- European markets under meaningful pressure again.
- Treasuries are mostly stronger with some curve flattening. 10-year yields down for a fourth straight session.
- Dollar seeing good gains vs euro and sterling but weaker vs the yen.
- Gold down 1.0%.
- WTI crude down 4.8%.