No products in the cart
First Call October 29, 2020
- S&P futures slightly weaker and well off best levels. Follows US equities selling off sharply on Wednesday with the S&P suffering its biggest decline since June and falling for a third straight session (Dow was down for a fourth straight session).
- A lot of new Erlanger ETS buy and sell signals
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight with Australia and Taiwan the big decliners though China managed up small.
- European markets are weaker.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly firmer.
- Dollar better vs euro but weaker vs yen.
- Gold down 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 4.2% after losing 5.5% on Wednesday.