No products in the cart
First Call October 5, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.7%, near best levels, after US equities finished higher last week to snap a four-week losing streak.
- Futures up with hopes for US fiscal stimulus, Trump medical condition improves
- Asian equities higher overnight with Australia the standout, while Japan, Hong Kong, and Korea were all up at least 1%.
- European markets seeing solid gains.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with more curve steepening.
- Dollar outperforming yen but lagging on euro cross.
- Gold off 0.2% following a 2%+ gain last week.
- WTI crude up 4.1% after losing ~8% last week.