No products in the cart
First Call November 10, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.2% Nasdaq futures down 1.5%
- Asian equities mostly higher overnight with Taiwan and Hong Kong the standouts while China underperformed. European markets mostly higher though Germany a laggard.
- Treasuries unchanged to slightly firmer after coming under pressure in the prior sessions with yields hitting their highest levels since March.
- Dollar better vs euro and little changed vs yen following big gains on that cross yesterday.
- Gold up 1.3% after yesterday's 5% selloff.
- WTI crude up 1.2% after an 8.5% rally on Monday.