No products in the cart
First Call November 12, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.44% with Nasdaq futures up 0.13%.
- Asian markets mostly lower overnight though pullback fairly limited and Japan's Nikkei and China's Shenzen finished higher.
- European markets weaker after big run-up that saw the Euro Stoxx 50 rally in seven of the last eight sessions.
- Treasuries stronger with the curve bull flattening.
- Dollar weaker vs yen and euro but firmer vs sterling.
- Gold up 0.4%.
- WTI crude down 0.6%.
- Note: I will be offline this morning as I have some work being done on my computer with the IT team