No products in the cart
First Call November 18, 2020
- PLEASE NOTE I AM TAKING TOMORROW AND FRIDAY OFF AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANY NOTES PUBLISHED. THANK YOU
- S&P futures up 0.3%, Nasdaq futures up 0.15%, after US equities finished mostly lower in fairly uneventful trading on Tuesday.
- Stocks extending weekly gains after this morning's vaccine updates built on Monday's upbeat vaccine news.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Taiwan the standout while Japan lagged, losing more than 1%.
- European markets mostly higher, reversing an earlier pullback.
- Treasuries narrowly mixed with the curve flattening.
- Gold down 1.1%. WTI crude up 1.9%. Coffee up 2%