No products in the cart
First Call November 25, 2020
- S&P futures little changed in Wednesday morning trading
- Bitcoin and Copper with new upside DeMark exhaustion sell signals
- Asian markets mixed overnight with Japan and Hong Kong higher while China came under some pressure, down more than 1%.
- European markets mostly lower though pullback limited.
- Treasuries not doing much.
- Dollar slightly higher on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.4% after falling ~4% over the prior two sessions.
- WTI crude up 0.6%.