No products in the cart
First Call November 4, 2020
- S&P futures up 1.5%, back near best levels in what has been a very volatile overnight session. Follows big back-to-back gains on Monday and Tuesday.
- Treasuries rallying with a big curve flattening move, though off best levels.
- 10-year yields down ~6 bp to 0.81% after trading all the way up 0.94% earlier.
- DeMark Combo sell Countdown 13 with 10 year yield
- The Dollar a bit weaker against the euro and yen, reversing earlier strength.
- Gold down 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 2.8%.