No products in the cart
First Call December 10, 2020
- S&P futures -0.25% and Nasdaq futures down 0.55%. Comes after US equities finished lower on Wednesday with tech coming under pressure, down almost 2%.
- Asian equities mostly lower overnight with South Korea, Japan, and Hong Kong among the laggards while China slightly up.
- European markets mostly higher.
- Treasuries mostly firmer with a bit of curve flattening.
- Dollar stronger vs yen but underperforming the euro. Sterling on the defensive with the continued Brexit overhang.
- Gold down 0.1% after losing nearly 2% on Wednesday.
- WTI crude up 1.5%.