No products in the cart
First Call December 14, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.8% and Nasdaq futures up 0.6% after US equities backtracked last week after rallying in four of the five prior weeks.
- Asian equities mixed overnight with China, Japan, and Australia among the better performers while Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South Korea declined.
- European equities seeing good gains after coming under some pressure last week.
- Treasuries weaker with the curve steepening.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Sterling strength the story in FX on the latest Brexit developments.
- Gold down 0.9%.
- WTI crude up 1.1% after finishing higher for a sixth straight week last week.