No products in the cart
First Call December 16, 2020
- S&P futures up 0.25% and Nasdaq futures up 0.15% in Wednesday morning trading after US equities rallied on Tuesday with upside leadership from energy, utilities, materials, and financials, while both value and growth were up ~1.3%.
- Bitcoin with new DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13 (last one saw a 16% drop)
- S&P futures on day 12 of 13 with DeMark Sequential Countdown
- Asian markets higher overnight with Taiwan and Hong Kong the best performers while China ended little changed.
- European markets seeing good gains.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker.
- Dollar lagging again on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.5% after gaining 1.3% on Wednesday.
- WTI crude little changed after gaining 1.3% on Wednesday.