No products in the cart
First Call December 29, 2020
- US equity futures up 0.5% in Tuesday premarket trading, extending Monday's gains when the Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq all closed at fresh record highs.
- S&P futures with a new DeMark Combo sell Countdown 13
- Adding RSP (S&P equal weight ETF) as a new short idea with both Erlanger ETS sell signal and DeMark Sequential sell Countdown 13.
- Treasuries are unchanged to a bit weaker at the long end.
- Dollar weaker on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude up 1.2%, reversing yesterday's decline.