No products in the cart
First Call December 7, 2020
- S&P futures down 0.3% with the Nasdaq futures flat.
- Asian equities mixed overnight with Hong Kong the worst performer, down over 1%, while China and Japan also lagged. European markets are weaker.
- Treasuries firmer with some curve flattening following a bearish steepening move that received outsized attention last week.
- The Dollar a bit better vs yen and euro.
- Sterling weakness the big story in FX with the lack of a Brexit deal.
- Gold off 0.3%.
- WTI crude down 1.2%.
- One new Erlanger sell signal: FXI (Hong Kong China ETF) I am adding to the short side