No products in the cart
First Call December 8, 2020
- S&P and Nasdaq futures down 0.5%, slightly off worst levels. after US equities finished mostly lower in fairly uneventful trading on Monday, with that session seeing value underperform growth and momentum.
- Asian markets mostly weaker overnight with South Korea the notable underperformer while Hong Kong also lagged.
- European markets lower after pulling back in the prior session.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker following yesterday's strength.
- Dollar little changed vs euro but better vs yen and sterling.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude down 0.4%.