No products in the cart
I’ll Be Home For Christmas…Eve
- It's a rather dull day with a narrow range on the major indexes
- What was working yesterday is not working today and what was not working yesterday is working today.
- The bullish equity sentiment is starting to turn from extreme levels
- I'm selling my TLT long with a 1% loss as I now see some potential for higher yields
- I'm also adding two high flying ETF's as new short ideas
- Finally, I want to thank everyone for their support this year and I wish everyone and your families happy holidays, merry Christmas, and happy Hanukkah.
- I will be home for Christmas Eve and back on the desk Monday.