No products in the cart
First Call January 14, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.1% and Nasdaq is flat in Thursday morning trading after US equities put in a mixed performance on Wednesday with the pro-cyclical rotation taking a bit of a breather.
- Selling SLV and GLD longs on Trade Ideas Sheet today
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with Japan a standout, up over 1.5%, while China ended down.
- European markets seeing modest gains.
- Treasuries mostly weaker with a bit of curve steepening amid the latest fiscal stimulus headlines.
- The Dollar a bit better vs yen and euro.
- Gold down 0.6%.
- WTI crude down 0.4%.