No products in the cart
First Call January 29, 2021
- S&P futures and Nasdaq futures down 1% in Friday morning trading. Comes after US equities bounced on Thursday but ended off at their best levels for the session. Major indexes on track for a big weekly pullback.
- Europe and Asia down hard in various countries
- Treasuries mostly weaker with the curve steepening. 10s now firmly above 1% after temporarily breaching that level earlier in the week. Stronger inflation data. 10 year yield chart on this note
- Dollar seeing good gains vs yen but weaker vs euro.
- Gold up 1.5%.
- Silver futures up strong - I AM ADDING SLV AS A NEW LONG ON THE OPEN
- WTI crude up 0.6%.
- Bitcoin up strong on Elon Musk Twitter pump. Charts on this note