No products in the cart
First Call January 4, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.45%, just off best levels, on the first day of 2021 trading.
- Asian markets mostly higher overnight with South Korea, Australia, Taiwan, and Greater China among the standouts while Japan bucked the trend to end lower.
- European markets seeing strong gains to start the year.
- Treasuries are unchanged to slightly weaker.
- Dollar under some pressure vs both the yen and the euro.
- Gold up 2.2% after a 25% rally in 2020.
- WTI crude down 0.5% after falling more than 20% last year
- Bitcoin up 20% over the 3 day holiday weekend and it's dropped 20% from yesterday's top too
- A few extra charts today