No products in the cart
FIrst Call January 5, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2%, near worst levels, after US equities came under pressure on Monday with the S&P suffering its worst decline to start a year since 2016 and its biggest pullback in nearly ten weeks.
- Asia ex Japan up with Europe all lower
- Treasuries are mostly weaker with the curve steepening after 10-year breakevens pushed through 2% on Monday.
- Dollar weaker vs both the yen and the euro.
- Gold up 0.3% after gaining more than 2.5% on Monday.
- WTI crude up 1.4% after falling nearly 2% yesterday on OPEC uncertainty.