No products in the cart
First Call February 1, 2021
- S&P futures up 1.0% after US equities sold off sharply last week, suffering their worst pullback since October.
- Asian equities higher overnight with South Korea, Hong Kong, and Taiwan all up at least 2%, while Japan gained more than 1.5%.
- European equities seeing good gains. Treasuries a bit firmer despite the bounce in risk sentiment after failing to get much of a flight to quality bid last week.
- Dollar outperforming the euro and also a bit better vs the yen.
- Gold up 1.0% and silver up 11.4%. - SILVER CHART ON THIS NOTE
- WTI crude up 1.1%.