No products in the cart
First Call February 11, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.3%, with the market looking to resume its upward trend after two days of moderate declines for the S&P 500.
- Adding FXI as a new short idea today
- European markets mostly firmer.
- Asian trade, with Japan, South Korea, and mainland China closed for public holidays.
- Treasuries narrowly mixed after some recent mild flattening.
- The Dollar somewhat weaker on the euro cross but slightly higher vs yen.
- Gold up 0.1%.
- WTI crude down 0.7% after an eight-session run higher.
- Sell side analysts are starting to lose their minds