No products in the cart
First Call February 12, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2%, off worst levels.
- Markets have been in consolidation mode this week
- Several extra charts on this note
- A lot of DeMark sell Setup 9's in play
- European equity markets a bit lower overall.
- Follows softer levels in Asia, where many markets remained closed for the Lunar New Year.
- Treasuries mostly weaker at the end of a week that has seen some curve flattening.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold down 0.5%.
- Oil continuing yesterday's pullback, with WTI down 0.6%.