No products in the cart
First Call February 16, 2021
- S&P futures are up 0.5%, a bit off best levels but extending Friday's record close across the major averages.
- European equity markets mostly higher, following broad strength in Asia. China remains closed for Lunar New Year.
- Treasuries weaker with the curve steepening, with 30Y pushing farther above 2% level and the 10Y now at 1.25%.
- Dollar better on the yen cross but little changed vs euro. Gold down 0.8%, near worst levels.
- WTI crude up 0.4% but back below Monday's jump above $60 on US extreme weather impact on production.