No products in the cart
First Call February 24, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.3% after US equities finished mixed on Tuesday with the major indexes well off their worst levels for the session following an earlier selloff led by growth and momentum factors.
- Asian markets under pressure overnight with the focus on tech weakness and a ~3% selloff in Hong Kong on concerns about a share trading stamp duty.
- European markets are higher.
- Treasuries weaker across the curve - both the US 10 year and 30 year yield are on day 8 of 9 with DeMark Setup - a short term stall is possible in the next couple days
- Dollar seeing good gains vs yen but weaker on euro cross.
- Gold up 0.2%. Bitcoin bouncing, back up above $50K.
- WTI crude up 1.2%. (new DeMark Sequential sell Countdown on WTI)