No products in the cart
First Call Plus February 10, 2021
- S&P futures up 0.3% in Wednesday morning trading after US equities put in a mixed performance in the prior session with S&P snapping a six-day winning streak that was the longest since August.
- Asian markets higher overnight with Hong Kong up nearly 2% and China up close to 1.5% after gaining ~2% on Tuesday and ~1% on Monday.
- European equities mostly higher though upside limited.
- Treasuries are a little stronger after the CPI report - charts on this note suggest yield pullback
- Dollar firmer vs yen while little changed on the euro cross.
- Gold up 0.2%.
- WTI crude up 0.6%.
- A few extra charts and DeMark Observations screens