No products in the cart
First Call EXTRA March 30, 2021
- Today's First Call has a bunch of extra charts as I will be out of the office mid-morning to get my second shot
- Focus on Bonds both daily and weekly, USD, Euro, Swiss currencies
- I will have another note out later today
- S&P futures down 0.3% and Nasdaq futures down 0.8%, near worst levels. Comes after US equities finished mixed on Monday with the major indexes ending well off their worst levels.
- The S&P closed down slightly from last Friday's record high. Small caps, financials, and energy underperformed while defensives fared better with utilities the standout.
- Treasuries under pressure with the belly of the curve underperforming the wings.
- 10-year yields have pushed back above 1.75%. New daily DeMark sell Countdown 13 today
- Dollar stronger vs yen and euro.
- Gold down 0.9%. I'm selling GDX long today
- WTI crude off 0.8%.