No products in the cart
First Call March 12, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.5%, just off worst levels. Comes after Dow, S&P, and Russell 2000 all closed at record highs yesterday. Russell 2000 with new DeMark Sequential Sell Countdown 13. Tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 futures down 1.4% in the latest chapter of the week's growth/value oscillation.
- European markets mostly lower following mixed Asian trade.
- Treasuries weaker with the curve steepening. 10Y yield back at 1.60%.
- The dollar is better on the major crosses.
- Gold down 1.2%.
- WTI crude off 0.3%
- A few extra charts on this note
- I am hoping to get a note out later this afternoon