No products in the cart
First Call March 2, 2021
- S&P futures down 0.2%, off worst levels, after US equities, rallied sharply to start the month of March on Monday with the S&P up the most since last June. Growth and momentum outperformed through value also did well and all sectors were higher on the session.
- Added to First Call note going forward - DeMark observations within Euro Stoxx 600 index
- Bond bullish sentiment remained unch at 18%
- Asian equities weaker overnight with China and Hong Kong both down over 1%.
- European equities are narrowly mixed.
- Treasuries are mostly firmer with the belly outperforming the wings.
- Dollar stronger on the major crosses.
- Gold up 0.3%.
- WTI crude up 0.2%.